Sunday, June 12, 2011

"what time is it?"

As excited as I am to be able to say that its summer, I have to admit that the last day was really hard. This year was rough, but I had two really great teachers that helped me through it with fun classes, and lots of encouragement. Mrs. Beyl and Mr. Derda were both really awesome. I don't think I would have made it through this year without them. Mrs. Beyl was my Spanish teacher both Freshman and Sophomore year. I learned a lot from her, and she was always a lot of fun. Mr. Derda taught my World History class. Due to budget cuts taking place in my school system, Mr. Derda got laid off. He told us as soon as he knew, but the last day was still hard. His class was my 7th period, and Mrs. Beyl's was my 6th period. Mrs. Beyl told us on the last day that she was also leaving. She is going to teach at a different school next year. Her "surprise" already had me really upset before going to Mr. Derda's class, where I knew I would lose it.. I just didn't expect the last day to be so hard.


Aside from 6th and 7th period, the last day wasn't so bad. I got to run around and have fun with my friends. We got a lot of time to talk because there wasn't much to do. The teachers were pretty lenient, and it was just a fun day. I took a BUNCH of pictures, but here's just a few. For the rest, check my facebook! I'm off to the drive in with some friends. Loving summer! I hope you're having a great one too! :)

 Ryan and Steph
 Ion and Scott
 Pierce, Taylor, and Aaron
 Graham
 Lucas
 Kara and Oscar
 Lydia and Jared
 Craig
 Lydia
 Jared
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment