Tuesday, April 19, 2011

bad days and blood work

It really sucks when friendships come to an end, but it happens. Stephanie Laine, we have had so many good times. We have so many inside jokes, favorite songs, and plans for the future. We were inseparable. We had plans every weekend, and we got into some crazy situations. We told each other everything, and had so many intense conversations. You've talked me through a lot, and that goes both ways. You are the only person I could ever eat pizza rolls with at 3:00 a.m., and you're mother thinks we're insane. Bottom line; we've really gotten into it the last few days. We've said things that we shouldn't have, and even though you're too bull-headed to see it, all of this was just based off of a simple miscommunication. I am so sick of typing that word. Taking a break is the best thing for both of us right now. Neither of us need the drama or stress that comes with our friendship due to external parties. When this break is over, I know that everything will go back to the way it was, but until then, I'll miss you. <3

So I didn't go to school today because I'm still sick. I had to go to the doctors office which was horrible! Those people were extremely rude to me, and they did some very cruel things. What did you do today? I'm sure something along the lines of go school or work? Well I had a very long Q-tip shoved down my throat (with force), and blood extracted from my finger. I would not call this a good day. They didn't even figure out what was wrong with me, and they're just sending me back to school with a note to keep me out of p.e. I was not at all impressed by the doctors office today, and that's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment