Thursday, April 21, 2011

pneumonia is icky...

So they have decided what's wrong with me. I have Pneumonia. I don't know what you've heard about this little illness, but it isn't exactly enjoyable. I attempted going to school today, and it didn't quite work out. I was sent home half way through first period because I felt horrible. Momma made me another doctors appointment, and that's where I spent the rest of my morning. They didn't take any more blood or stick anything down my throat this time. Wasn't that thoughtful? Anyway, I was examined again and that's when they made the final analysis. No school tomorrow, and Ohio is only a possibility at this point. It depends on how the antibiotic works. Luckily I have bacterial pneumonia rather than viral pneumonia, so it is a lot easier to treat. I should be fine by Saturday. Next week will be so much fun! Between getting back into the routine of school, and making up and entire week's worth of work, I'm just hoping to stay alive. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment