Monday, April 18, 2011

surprise!

So today has not been my day. I woke up with a sore throat, but didn't think much of it. I took some water to school and figured I'd be fine. wrong! I was half way through second period when I found myself in the health office at school with a migraine and breathing problems. I was home and tucked into bed by 9:45. My sister woke me up at 3:00 to tell me that I didn't have to go to work. I'm sure that I would have slept longer if she hadn't woken me, but I needed to get up or else I wouldn't sleep at all tonight. Although it wouldn't really matter whether I got any sleep tonight or not, because I'm not going to school tomorrow anyway. I'm going to the doctors office instead. Yay! :P
Besides that, I'm having trouble with my friends now too. I just feel so defeated. No matter what I do, it's going to be wrong. I lost one of my best friends today. I still couldn't tell you why. I don't think either of us knows. We'll be friends again one day though. We have to...
Anyway, my day got a lot better due to a secret between my mother and my boyfriend. (I know it sounds a little shady, but stay with me here.) Momma and Topher had been texting today, and wouldn't tell me what they were talking about. As it turns out, secrets aren't always bad. These beautiful flowers were left for me on the front porch. I may be sick, but I'm still happy. :)

1 comment: