Sunday, April 17, 2011

introducing the Topher Monster(:

It's been a while since my last post, and quite a few things have gone on in my life. One of the bigger events has been adding a boyfriend to the crazy equation of my life. His name is Cj, but I call him Topher. He makes me happy, and we always have fun together. I must say that we have run into some drama in starting our relationship. Kate had decided that she and Topher were dating a few weeks before he and I started dating. When she found out that we were together, she was a little upset. Luckily, Topher has a way with words, and was able to talk her into the idea of him seeing both of us. Since he is one of her four boyfriends, then they decided it was okay for him to have two. Does anyone else think that it's crazy I have to share boyfriends with my five year old sister? Oh well! It works...for now. ;)



















No comments:

Post a Comment