Sunday, March 20, 2011

11:11 wishes

Have you ever made a wish on 11:11? It's one of my favorite things to do. I almost never miss 11:11p.m. The night of the crazy party, I stopped dancing long enough to close my eyes, make a wish, and kiss my friend, Jared's phone. If you didn't already know, you're supposed to kiss a clock after you make an 11:11 wish. If the clock still says 11:11 after you make your wish, then it will come true. My wish was that my trampoline would have been put up today. Well guess what, the clock still said 11:11 after I kissed it. My wish came true! Which is good because I told Jared that if my wish didn't come true, I would be dropping out of school, moving to my grandparents' house, growing a mustache, and becoming a construction worker. I don't think that I would look good in a mustache, so thank you daddy for helping me put up the trampoline!
Today was a blast! The whole family got together to help put my trampoline up. The temperature was fabulous, and it only took a few hours to get it up. Once we finished building it, I pretty much never came inside. Surprised? Ha. My entire afternoon was composed of jumping, flipping, listening to music, and texting. Multi-tasking at its finest!
I am now absolutely exhausted! I partied way too hard last night, and I didn't get much sleep. Then today I built a trampoline and spent the whole afternoon on it. -paradise- So I am definitely off to bed for a good nights sleep!I hope your day was as great as mine! Goodnight(:


No comments:

Post a Comment