Thursday, March 17, 2011

super sunny 77

Today was a beautiful 77 degree day! Sitting in school all day was torture, and luckily I wasn't given much homework, because when I got home, I never came inside! Instead, my afternoon was spent walking Brutus, napping on the front porch swing, quaffing lemonade, and wishing that my trampoline was up. Today would have been a perfect day for it, don't you think?
Today was St. Patrick's Day! I trust that everyone found something green to wear. I, personally enjoyed walking down the hallway at school and seeing everyone who went hard-core with their ensemble. I chose to keep it simple, but there's always next year, right?
Tomorrow is the last day of school before Spring Break 2011! I cannot wait! I need a break form school. Of course, a lot of people will be in Florida on the beach, but I will be partying it up right here in G'town! I know you're jealous, but it's okay. Who wouldn't be?
I'm off to get a good nights sleep! My teachers would plan tests on the day before Spring Break. Silly them. Wish me luck. Goodnight(:

No comments:

Post a Comment