Friday, March 18, 2011

super spectacular birthday extravaganza #2

Happy Spring Break! I hope that everyone has had a truly fantastic Friday! I know I have! Today we had a party in Spanish to celebrate the end of commands week, along with the celebration of all three birthday's in our sixth period class throughout the week. My teacher, Sra. Beyl, made us all cupcakes! She is so sweet. I dressed up today because it was the last time that I would be 15 at school. It was a good day. :)
Today was also great because iTunes put new songs on the $0.69 list! Especially in the country music section. Country music is my favorite! I've been singing and dancing all afternoon!
When I got home from school today, I went into my room and cleaned out my dresser. That entailed moving all of the summer clothes in, and all of the winter clothes out. It was refreshing! I am so ready for summer! Secret! Yesterday when i was walking around outside, I put sunscreen on because is smells like summer, and makes me happy. I painted my toes today, so that tomorrow I can wear flipflops. That automatically means I'll have a good day. Flipflops are the best!
I will not be able to post tomorrow, because I wont be home. There will be a party taking place at Stephanie's house! Stephanie is one of my best friends, and all of my good friends will be there. Well, the ones who haven't left for their Spring Break vacations anyway. I'll put pictures up one day this week.
I'm going to go pick out my outfit for the party. Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
 Nick
 Stone


 Kim
 Sra. Beyl
 Stephanie
 Sally
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment