Wednesday, March 16, 2011

hi, i'm erin. :)

I wanted to start my blog by telling you a little bit about myself.
  • I graced the Earth with my presence on March 23.
  • I am 15 years old, but there will be 16 candles on my cake next week! 
  • I'm a sophomore in High School, and quite ready for the year to be over. 
  • It drives me crazy when people mispronounce my last name.
  • My friends are my life, and Jesus is my savior.
  • Without my iPod, I would not be.
  • If my socks aren't patterned, they aren't on my feet. 
  • I tend to start speaking Spanish in the middle of a sentence. I call it "Spanglish."
  • I love trampolines and tootsie pops. -sound familiar?
  • Orange is my color. 
  • I live in my Sperry's and polka dot rain boots. 
  • Dr. Pepper keeps me going. 
  • I'm the best singer ever, contrary to popular belief. 
  • You would probably say that my family is HUGE! Oldest of five.
  • I make friends pretty easily. 
  • I spend so much time at church, that it's pretty much a verb. (churching)
  • I probably wont post on the weekends. 99% chance I'll be at a party.
  • I do NOT have an accent.
  • If I were allowed to have three gold fish, their names would be Paco, Queso, and Gustavo. 
I'm glad you're following my blog, and I'll try my best to keep you entertained. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment