Sunday, March 20, 2011

"that party last night was awfully crazy..."

Hey everybody! So I told you a head of time that I would not have been posting last night because I would be at a party. Well, the party was so much fun! I had a wild night with some interesting people. I met some new friends, and got to hang out with my good friends. We started the night off with a dance party. Lydia, and I were tearing it up on the dance floor. We were legit the best dancers there. No one could top our moves! I guess all of that goofing off at school finally paid off? hmm. We had some pretty intense games of Truth of Dare, and Twister. Momma S. (Stephanie's mom) even got in on some of the fun, until she decided that it smelled like a high school locker room in the basement. I'm not going to lie, it did. Here are some pictures of a few of the attendees.

 Lydia
 Family Photo! I call her momma S because I pretty much live at her house part-time. Our weekends are a lot of fun when we aren't in a family fight!
 Stephanie
 pre-party
 Tonya, Lydia, &C.J.
 Austin thinks that he's too cool to smile?
 My favorite picture in the whole world.
Momma S dancing with us

No comments:

Post a Comment